By growing up with my Grandma, foster parents on a farm and held as a slave, by myself and on the street, I had many challenges in my early life. My father was an alcoholic who has been the “anti role model” for me on how “not to do it”. I saw my mom only once for a minute when I was 6 years old, thus I had to learn all by myself.
Usually, you would think that growing up in this environment makes you “bad ass”, meaning an unpleasant individual. However, I did the opposite! To me, all this was learning and understanding that life must have more to offer and that you should never give up as I otherwise would have ended like my dad. Life is tough, but use all that to your advantage to make sure you do it better. Never be bad, never hate, never steal, never be an unpleasant individual as it will not bring you happiness, it just puts you in a bad mood starting a downwards spiral.
That has defined my life and that is who I became. A humble individual, learning from life in a hard way, becoming a better me.
- Running a 200 mile Ragnar relay race over a time span of 36 hours through Las Vegas in 2015.
- Running several half Marathon races in Germany and USA.
- 160 Miles bicycle ride around lake Constance.
- Applied and received multiple Visas for the USA due to job creation and special skills.
- Designed and patent pending a mobile advertisement platform.
- Designed and patent pending a solution, that mobile phone users will not crash into obstacles.
- Designed and patented a secure ePayment solution – S-Registration.